Thursday, 5 January 2017

2017

I have high hopes for 2017. 2016 was a year of big changes and I want more of that in 2017. I know there’s certain things I want to get better at this year and this blog is one of those things.

I’m the kind of person who tends to start things but eventually my excitement fades and my effort follows. So, it’s a surprise and an achievement that I’ve been able to continue the blog this long.

I won’t lie, it’s not had a 100% of my focus or effort, nowhere near as much, but it’s given me a sense of satisfaction having been able to follow through with something.


I’ve found that I’ve enjoyed writing. I want to put more effort in this year, make it into something worth reading. 

Happy New Year!


*edit*
Is there anything you'd want to see more of this year? Leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Love reading your blog. Started reading it last year. Feel like I've followed your journey from your final year at med school, your elective abroad and then starting F1!

    Always well written and always interesting to read. I look forward to reading the blog every time a new post pops up.

    Keep up the good work. Looking forward to hearing more about your new placement.

    Never commented on a blog before... just wanted to help make sure you don't give up the blog and continue writing this year!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jay! It's really encouraging to hear that you enjoy reading my blog. You probably won't know how much I appreciate you leaving such a nice comment, so thank you.

      Delete