Friday, 25 September 2015

New Year

There's this strange period of time which occurs immediately after an extended break. You come back from a long time away and you're slowly adjusting to your new year. That point in the beginning of the new academic year where your head feels lighter because you've momentarily forgotten everything you spent the last year trying to cram in before exams. It dawns on you that you can't really remember anything useful.

This is me, every academic year. So right now, I feel I knew more towards the end of fourth year than I do now. Too many long sleeping nights and multiple afternoon naps and siestas have caught up with me and emptied my brain of all its medical data.

It's going to be difficult to reclaim it all back.  Anyone else feel like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment