Saturday, 25 April 2015

Life as a Wall Flower

AKA life as a medical student, where 98% of the time spent on wards will be trying to guess correctly how to not be in the way. This will be futile, because you will inevitably be taking up space and oxygen and giving very little in return.

This is normal. I've gotten so used to it now, I actually think I'm getting quite good at it. Somehow, you'll find yourself standing in front of the very drawer that the consultant/nurse needs to take some piece of equipment from. With experience and quick thinking, you will learn to shift and dodge out of the way and feel very accomplished doing so.


I do. 

2 comments:

  1. I can't stop laughing and this and it is a 100% true

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for commenting

      Delete